Plainville, MA 02762
Scan 4 totes in the appropriate zone and place them onto the picking cart
- · Following the location indicator on the picking screen, push the cart to the correct location.
· Pick the correct quantity of the indicated product from the correct location. (Obtain a rolling ladder for upper shelf products)
· Visually confirm the product description matches the description on the picking screen.
· Place the product in the correct slot of each tote (slot is also identified on the picking screen)
· Move to the next location as indicated on the picking screen.
· When all four totes have been satisfied for that zone, follow the directions on the picking screen and move the totes to either the next zone or onto the belt for verification.
· Repeat this process until the zone has been cleared of orders.
Scan 6 totes in the appropriate zone
· Carousel will rotate to and indicate the item and quantity to pick.
· Pick the item and the correct quantity and ensure the description matches the description on the picking screen.
· Place the item in the appropriate slot or slots in the totes.
· Pick all the items as required and move the totes as directed by the picking screen.
- Able to stand during entire shift
- Ability to lift heavy items (up to 30lbs)
- Solid job history
- Must be reliable and dependable
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.