Northbridge, MA 01588 US
As the Planner/Scheduler, you will develop and maintain a Master Production Schedule to establish sequence of operations and establish lead times to meet shipping dates determined by sales forecasts and/or customer orders. The Planner/Scheduler utilizes plant capacity data and production specifications to calculate requirements relative to the resources (materials, machinery, machine hours, and labor) required to meet customer requirements. The Planner/Scheduler is responsible for planning and scheduling workflow within each department to optimize efficiency and quality, within established manufacturing guidelines, creating Work Orders for daily work. Where applicable, the Planner/Scheduler negotiates manufacturing and delivery dates with sales/customer service to maximize customer satisfaction.
This is a direct hire opportunity, with annual salary of $60,000 to $65,000.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Prior experience directly related to planning/scheduling manufacturing production
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, able to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in ERP (NetSuite preferred) system and Microsoft Office; advanced MS Excel skills
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.