2947 Brick Church Pike, Nashville, TN 37212 Nashville, TN 37212
- Remove product from the end of the printing press or finishing machine.
- Transfer completed bundles of product off machine conveyor and stack onto pallets, occasionally stack bundles onto boxes or tie strap and then box the bundles.
- Move product with a hand jack
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations.
- Effectively communicate with other members of the staff.
- Remove skids of product using a hand jack .
- Assist other crew members with various duties including webbing up of the press and/or special handwork in order to meet customer requests.
- Read and understand skid tags – i.e. bundles per row, rows per skid, type of skid required, and tied or boxed bundles.
- Empty trash into proper waste compactors.
- Change out paper waste containers when full.
- Keep press supplies handy. (i.e. making boxes)
- Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures
- The ability to take stacks (average 10-30 lbs) using repetitive hand/wrist movement, off of the end of a machine (2-4 feet high) and stack product on skids from floor level to 5 feet high using repetitive bending and twisting.
- The ability to remove skids (weighing up to 2400 lbs) by using a hand jack or Big Joe lift
- Ability to lift stacks of end boards (30 lbs) as needed
- Lift rolls of banding strap (60 lb) as needed
- Ability to adjust stacker using a touch screen
- Ability to use a jogging table
- Ability to transfer completed bundles of product (10-30 lbs.) off machine conveyor and stack onto pallets that potentially weigh from 5 to 75 lbs.
- The ability to use a hand jack or Big Joe lift.
- The ability to use a computer, scissors, and tape gun.
- At least 18-years of age or older
- A solid work history
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently or as a crew in a fast paced environment
- The ability to read and write; possess good verbal and written comprehension. A passing color-test score is also required.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
National On-site Recruitment Manager
I been with HW Staffing solutions since August 2015 in our Florence office where I started off as a Recruiter. I moved into a on-site Recruiter roll in 2016. In February 2018, I became Senior Recruiter and relocated to Lexington, KY. I currently hold the National On-site Recruitment Manager Position.
My passion, is putting great people with great jobs.