Press Operator Assistant in Nashville TN
Nashville, TN 37207
A Press Assistant performs any combination of following duties to assist printing press operator to make ready, operate, and maintain roll-fed or sheet-fed, single-or-multicolor flatbed, cylinder, offset, flexographic, or web press: Assists press operator to install paper packing sheets on impression cylinder, fasten reinforcing bars to metal printing plates and offset blankets, and install plates and blankets on press cylinders, using hand tools and/or power tools. You are using both GMP and Safety Practices.
- Ability to complete a drug screen
- Able to work 12-hour shifts (Rotates every four months).
- Have steel toe shoes
- Be able to stand for the entire shift
- Be able to bend, stoop, lift using all safety practices
- Be able to follow instructions
- Be able to work as a team or independently
- Be comfortable with lifting up to 50lbs
- 18 Years of age or older
- Ability to sweep, wipe down equipment, keep work area clean
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.