Nashville, TN 37212
A Press Assistant performs any combination of following duties to assist printing press operator to make ready, operate, and maintain roll-fed or sheet-fed, single-or-multicolor flatbed, cylinder, offset, flexographic, or web press: Assists press operator to install paper packing sheets on impression cylinder, fasten reinforcing bars to metal printing plates and offset blankets, and install plates and blankets on press cylinders, using hand tools and/or power tools. You are using both GMP and Safety Practices.
- Must be able to complete a drug screen
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts (Rotates every four months).
- Must have steel toe shoes
- Must be able to stand for the entire shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift using all safety practices
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to work as a team or independently
- Must be able lift up to 50lbs
- Must be 18 Years of age or older
- Must be able to sweep, wipe down equipment, keep work area clean
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.