Versailles, KY 40383
- Retrieve printed books from stacker and place them in an orderly manner on pallets to be shipped.
- Assist in performing a variety of tasks related to the setup
process of printing jobs.
- Read and understand skid tags i.e. bundles per row, rows per skid, type of skid required, and tied or boxed bundles.
- Keep press and press area clean.
- Empty trash into proper waste compactors.
- Change out paper waste containers when full.
- Keep press supplies handy. i.e. making boxes
A Pressman candidate for this position should be willing and able to do all items listed in the job description above. A successful candidate in this position should possess: a mechanical aptitude for
clearing paper jams to stackers, the ability to do repetitive lifting and bending motions, good
housekeeping skills that can be maintained during a 12 hours shift, good verbal and listening
communication skills, the ability to work with others, and a willingness and flexibility to participate
in a formal on-the-job training program in order to learn new tasks.
Press assistants MUST be able to work on rotating 12-hour shifts and available to work morning and evenings.
- The Pressman should have the visual ability to match colors for press register
- The Pressman should have the ability to lift up to 50lb
- The Pressman should have the ability to climb vertical, mulit-level stairs.
The Pressman should have the ability to measure approximately twelve feet.
The Pressman should have flexibility and agility to access different components of the press while it is operating include hand
coordination, squatting down, bending, walking and standing for long periods of time, kneeling;
stooping, crawling, pulling, pushing and overhead reaching.
- The Pressman must be available to work on a rotating 12 hour shift, both morning and evenings.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.