Press Set Up Operator
Warwick, RI 02886 US
Responsible for all Press Setups and First Article Inspections (all related documents) of formed Magazine tubes and components (Tubes, Bases, Followers, and other related components). There will be times when the Press Setup Operator will be required to know how to operate and maintain all the departmental presses as needed (blanking presses, etc.).
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of manufacturing experience including assembly work in a manufacturing environment and able to understand and demonstrate the following:
- Proper use of Measuring Equipment (Vernier Calipers, Comparative measuring devices, etc.)
- Understanding of providing quality outputs that meet customer and company drawings.
- Properly prepare quality and process related documents (QAS sheets, PPH Rate sheets, etc.).
- Forklift Trained
- Experience with the manufacturing of magazine and firearm components
high school diploma and relevant experience.
- Must be over 18 years old with high school education or GED equivalent.
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to use all measuring instruments i.e., micrometers, vernier’sAbility to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and percentages. Experience in statistical analysis.
Ability to read, write and comprehend materials in English.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.