Print and Reprographic Associate
515 Troy Schenectady Road Latham NY 12110 Latham, NY 12110
The Print and Reprographic Associate ensures the timely and accurate reproduction of printed materials; advises, coordinates and prioritizes production of work orders, reviews copyright materials and maintains accurate and complete records; determines equipment repair schedule; maintains supply inventory and resolves staff and customer service issues for the Copy Center.
• Operate and maintain high volume xerographic and finishing equipment.
• Perform copying/printing/finishing of digital print and finish work, binding, and lamination.
• Review finished product for quality and to meet standards of client.
• Acts as Key Operator, identifying equipment problems, performing minor repairs to xerographic equipment or arranging for repair service; operates high volume xerographic equipment as needed.
• Track copier usage and manages materials in an efficient manner.
• Coordinate paper restock in Print Center.
• Maintain logs of related actions such as department chargeback sheet.
• Keep logs for machine service calls.
• Coordinate workflow of all reprographic requests.
• Other duties assigned by manager.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• 1-3 years experience with Reprographics/Copier/Finishing/Binding/Laminating related experience preferred
• 1-3 years experience with Microsoft Office Software (Word, PDF, Power Point).
• Excellent customer service skills; must possess a “can do” attitude.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Assertive and resourceful; self-motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative.
• Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
• Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting, bending, standing, or walking.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug testing.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.