Process Engineer I
55126 Arden Hills, MN 55126 US
Seeking a highly motivated engineer to work on product and process development to aid in the design and development of new technologies across Company.
• Use your technical and collaboration skills alongside your passion for innovation and continuous improvement to drive growth through efficient and effective commercialization of new products and targeted improvements.
• The candidate must have a desire to utilize their skills to solve technical/complex problems in a hands-on manner, working in a fast-paced environment, and across multiple functions in a global company.
• Works cross-functionally to develop capable processes and complex technologies on new products and ensures efficient and effective transfer of product into production.
Your responsibilities include:
• Assesses process capabilities, prioritizes process improvement opportunities, and innovates and implements process improvements on multiple and moderately complex processes.
• Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, procedures, tooling and/or automation.
• Execute functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
• Prepare and present technical data and recommendations at technical reviews.
• Write validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
• Ensure proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements. (e.g., BOM's, Routers, FMEA's, etc.)
• Oversee development builds associated with the project using special work requests.
• Provide Design for Manufacturability (DFM) input to the engineering print package.
• Contribute ideas to or generates Intellectual Property submissions.
• Train and/or provide work direction to technicians and may train manufacturing personnel when required as part of a validation.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering with Mechanical background Industry related experience (internships, co-ops also acceptable)
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Velma and I love to connect Awesome people with Great Companies. Please contact me at 207.239.3752