Leominster, MA 01453
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audits and records process changes to help maintain highest level of efficient operation.
- Maintains Process Control books in a neat and organized manner
- Seeks to continuously improve existing processes.
- Works with Quality Technicians to ensure product is running to specifications.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
- Seeks methods to improve standard operational and working practices.
- Observes workers, molding machinery and conveyors to ensure compliance with safety standards and operating efficiency.
- Works to improve processing knowledge of Machine Attendants and Supervisors.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by Technical Process Supervisor.
- A minimum of a High School diploma. Bachelors degree in manufacturing, engineering or related area and at least five year's work experience preferred. •Good verbal and written communication skills •Good Mathematical and organizational skills •Working knowledge of OSHA standards and GMP's •Good interpersonal skills •Experience and demonstrated knowledge of trouble shooting skills, preferably in injection and blow molding processes •Ability to work for up to 12 hours at a time on Day shift or Night shift
Frequent walking and climbing. Standing for long periods of time; using hands to finger, handle, or feel; reaching with hands and arms; stooping; kneeling. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.