160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, Ma 01590 Groton , CT
The Lead is responsible for leading their assigned production area and team. They facilitate an accurate production schedule and achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, and quality control adherence.
- Follow daily production schedules set forth by management.
- Receive and process production requests and assists in production control.
- Monitor, inspect, and record various final products and orders.
- Ensures the timely start/stop of area of accountability and updates performance board with accurate and timely information.
- Inspect and record weight and label accuracies for various product, orders and shipments.
- Monitor production employees for proper food safety and hygiene protocols, ensuring proper personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn always and ensure that production workers are following all safety protocols.
- Communicate with QC department daily to ensure all quality controls are being implemented.
- Keeps the Line Supervisor informed of all problems or unusual matters related to production.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in supervising a production environment.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish or Portuguese preferred.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and organize materials to accomplish tasks in an ever changing production environment.
- Demonstrates good written, oral, and listening skills.
- Helps team stay focused on major goals for production while managing multiple directives.
- Respects and relates well to people from varied backgrounds, understands diverse worldviews, and is sensitive to group differences.
- Sees diversity as an opportunity, and challenges bias and intolerance.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.