Nashua, NH 03060
Our client located in Nashua is looking to fill a Production Administrator position. They’re a local and a family owned company with over 20 years of experience on the market.
In this position you will be primarily responsible for providing administrative and production support, as well as assistance with tasks focused on improving the company’s products, equipment and procedures.
- Plans workflow.
- Creates and updates work instructions and forms.
- Enters and edits BOM and routing steps in SAP.
- Performs inventory adjustments and transfers in SAP and Lisa.
- Issues module paperwork and production orders.
- Generates usage and inventory reports.
- Crates work orders and pulls necessary raw materials.
- Responds to CAPAs and NCMRs.
- Monitors Scrap and PM logs.
- Transfers materials from bin to bin in Lisa and SAP.
- Oversees and participates in inventory counts.
- Maintains training records.
- Assists in evaluating trainees and training process.
- Provides new employee orientation.
- Processes temp timecards.
- Maintains inventory on Raw materials and consumables, generates and follows up on purchase request.
- Ensures Safety checks are done.
- Provides ISO Audits.
- Assists in monitoring workflow and re-assigns resources to maintain on time delivery goals.
- Assists in tracking PTO.
- Assists and fills in for shipping.
- 1 - 3 years of administrative experience in a production setting.
- Familiarity with SAP and LISA softwares.
- Familiarity with CAPAs and NCMRs procedures.
- Experience in overseeing inventory processes, managing workflow and employee matters.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.