Casa Grande, AZ 85193 US
- Inspect, label and package raw & finished products adhering to corporate policies, operate & maintain production machinery as instructed
- Support product rework/quality assurance process & float between production lines as required
- High school diploma/GED required, ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on background check & drug screen required
- 8+ months production/manufacturing experience required
- Physicality to navigate busy warehouse/production environment & stand for long periods
- Ability to follow specific cleanroom attire, gowning & PPE requirements
- Availability & willingness to work overtime as required
- Self-starter attitude, strong attention to detail and safety-conscious
***This is a 12-month temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.