Nashua, NH 03060
Our client located in Nashua is looking to fill a Production Control position. They’re a local and a family owned company with over 20 years of experience on the market. The schedule for the position is Monday – Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm. The predicted pay rate is $15 to $17 per hour.
In this position you will be primarily responsible for providing administrative and production support, as well as assist with tasks focused on improving the company’s products, equipment and procedures.
- Plans and monitors workflow.
- Creates and updates work instructions and forms.
- Issues module paperwork and production orders.
- Generates usage and inventory reports.
- Crates work orders and pulls necessary raw materials.
- Oversees and participates in inventory counts.
- Maintains training records.
- Assists in evaluating trainees and training process.
- Provides new employee orientation.
- Processes temp timecards.
- Ensures Safety checks are done.
- Assists and fills in for shipping.
- 1 - 3 years of administrative experience, ideally in a production setting.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn new softwares.
- Has to be able to multi-task, working in a fast-paced environment, and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Dimitra is a staffing consultant specializing in professional placements in such fields as purchasing, accounting, customer service, and administration. She is dedicated to assisting job seekers in securing employment in their areas of expertise. Most importantly, she strives to pair her candidates with jobs that will bring them joy and fulfillment.