142 Saint John Street , Portland, Maine 04102 Portland, ME 04102
One of our leading dairy clients is looking for Production Laborers. You may used hand-held computers or picking and packing to fulfill customer orders.
The successful candidate will transfer product onto a conveyor which will then be transferred to a platform and loaded onto dollies or floor-loaded onto trailers that are then shipped to customers.
Shifts generally begin at 3 p.m. and range from 8-10 hours with Tuesdays and Sundays off.
Normal training for this position is approximately 2-3 weeks.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs, standing, stretching, and bending for duration of shift
- Must be comfortable with a repetitive position
- A self-starter that is accountable and dependable
- Able to adapt to a variety of work and afternoon/evening shifts
- Able to handle cases and stacks of dairy for 8-10 hour shifts
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Previous computer, forklift or pallet jack experience a plus!
- Must have steel toe boots!
- Able to work in a refrigerated environment
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.