Irvine, CA 92614 US
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Production Operator to join our production team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the assembly and production of high-quality medical devices!
1st and 2nd shift Available!
- Execute the assembly of medical devices following strict quality standards and manufacturing procedures.
- Utilize hand tools, machinery, and equipment for precise component assembly.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions to maintain consistency and compliance with industry regulations.
- Previous production / manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Strong attention to detail and manual dexterity for intricate assembly tasks.
- Ability to work in a clean room environment and wear appropriate protective gear.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical certifications in manufacturing or a related field are a plus.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.