West Roxbury, MA
This is an exciting opportunity to part of a growing company in an environment that is both energetic and challenging. We are looking someone with a positive attitude that will enhance the existing team.
- Must be able to troubleshoot quickly and make decisions on the fly to keep the shift running.
- Follow strict PCI security policies and procedures.
- Setup and insert product into equipment. Remove product from equipment.
- Continuously inspect produced material for conformance to specifications. Identify and separate defective product.
- Achieve or exceed levels of production that have been established for equipment type.
- Read and follow job instructions on work tickets for each job.
- Report production information to supervisor as requested.
- Report problems with equipment or product to department supervisor or manager.
- Comply with use of safety equipment and procedures at all times.
- Maintain neat and clean work area at all times.
2nd and 3rd shift
- Setup equipment to perform desired function. Make mechanical adjustments.
- Will be required to be cross-trained on multiple pieces of equipment.
- Fulfillment activities including: hand folding letters, hand insertion of letters, etc.
- Additional duties as required.
- Abilities to read and write to the level necessary to understand work tickets, policies and procedures.
- Basic arithmetic skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to stand and/or sit for 8 hours.
- 20/20 eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Manual dexterity to sort and manipulate product.
- Light use of computer required for some positions.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.