Tewksbury, MA 01876
HW Staffing Solutions has partnered with a fantastic company to fill an immediate 6 month contract role. This is a great opportunity to get noticed by one of the nations top-rated companies and a leader in the global defense industry.
Under general supervision, responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating, labor and parts to support manufacture, test, pack and shipment of products through the complete production cycle. Interfaces with production and engineering managers to reschedule in case of design changes, material backlogs, etc. Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
Employment Type: Full Time (6 months contract)
Experience: Min 8 Years Relevant
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision
Duties And Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described below.
- Responsible for production planning, and scheduling (labor and parts).
- Interfaces with Procurement, Sales, Order Administration, Finance, Operations, Customer Service and Product Line Management to identify schedule and product status as required.
- Performs material planning, tracks shortages and interfaces with purchasing to confirm material delivery dates meet scheduling requirements and provide written reports to management regarding issues affecting product completions.
- Maintains master production schedule using MS Excel (showing labor requirements and parts deliveries) and meets with management team members to communicate schedule changes.
- Communicates the demand forecast required to the master scheduler.
- Interfaces with other business units and develops strategic plans to support materials objectives.
- Maintains historical reports of product and component usage.
- Ensures compliance with operating procedures, work instructions and ISO9000 standards.
- Exposure to ERP systems (LN Preferred) with knowledge of MRP and other materials techniques.
- Must be proficient with MS/Office applications.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- CPIM certification preferred.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.