Production Specialist II
142 Saint John Street , Portland, Maine 04102 Portland, ME 04102
Amazing full time temporary opportunities that open the door to potential permanent employment. HWSS is your ticket to work in a climate controlled, clean room environment with a leading manufacturer making a difference that will allow you to add amazing skills to your portfolio.
$14.50 - $16/hr Depending on shift
Core schedules are 1st Shift 530 am - 4 pm and 2nd Shift 4 pm - 230 am (Candidates must be flex for mandatory overtime as needed) This is a four day work week and candidates MUST be able to work 1 weekend day.
In this role you will be responsible for the assembly and quality of consumer products.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English to understand safety signs, guidelines for equipment, and to relay the information to other team members.
- Ability to identify defects on products quickly (either visually, audible, or by touching) to prevent defective products from being shipped to customers.
- Basic functional knowledge of Spreadsheet & Word Processing Software.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
At least THREE favorable professional references
Ability to successfully pass a pre employment criminal background check.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law