Production Specialist II
142 Saint John Street , Portland, Maine 04102 Portland, ME 04074
Performs work required for the assembly of components, devices, and/or the final product depending on the trade assigned. Ensures quality of the product. Certified to work in at least three major production areas. Employees in this class are expected to exercise independent judgment in the field and have a solid understanding of quality expectations.
First and Second Shift Available!
4 Day work week- Must work one weekend day
First Shift - 5:30 am to 4 pm
Second Shift - 4 pm to 2:30 pm
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English to understand safety signs, guidelines for equipment, and to relay the information to other team members.
• Ability to identify defects on products quickly (either visually, audible, or by touching) to prevent defective products from being shipped to customers.
• Basic functional knowledge of Spreadsheet & Word Processing Software.
• Experience working in a regulated environment
• Fundamental understanding of Current Manufacturing Practices
• Exposure to a lean & clean rooms environment.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
Must be comfortable with a pre-employment background check!
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.