Production Team Leader Night Shift
142 Saint John Street , Portland, Maine 04102 Portland, ME 04102
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Team Leader within one of our Premier Clients located in Scarborough, Maine. In this role, you will oversee and coordinate the work of employees in a clean room production environment! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to an amazing company!
Second Shift- 4 pm to 2:30 am
• Maintains a highly functional production team by ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to through coaching and training employees.
• Enhances productivity by finding inefficiency and recommending solutions.
• Provides objective input for performance evaluations of the team members in a specific area.
• Communicates job expectations, monitors and appraises results.
• Works closely with the Production Manager and Supervisor to ensure all production objectives are met or exceeded.
• One year certificate from college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience leading and managing a production line. 3-5 years experience preferred.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English to understand safety signs, guidelines for equipment, and to relay the information to other team members.
• Strong mechanical and/or electrical aptitude.
• Ability to quickly grasp new ideas and techniques.
• Ability to identify defects on products quickly (either visually, audible, or by touching) to prevent defective products from being shipped to customers.
• Basic functional knowledge of Spreadsheet & Word Processing Software.
• Experience in working in a regulated environment (IE: FDA, USDA).
Must be comfortable with basic math and a Pre-employment Background Check!
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.