Ayer, MA 01432
Responsible for performing a variety of basic entry level duties and tasks, and cross trained to function within all areas of the manufacturing department. Duties include:
• Builds panels according to print
• Operates and sets-up resin weighing and mixing application
• Inspecting and packing panels
• Drill/Grind composite of aluminum material
• Logs supporting documentation
• Ability to lift 50 lb panels
• Use power and measuring tools
• Uses solvents
• Performs other tasks as directed by supervision.
• Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintains quality standards.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education & Experience:
• High school diploma or GED.
• One year related experience.
• Strong mechanical assembly background preferred.
• Ability to read drawings and operate power and hand tools preferred.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.