Chelmsford, MA 01824
HW Staffing Solutions has an immediate job opening for a Project Administrator for our client located in Chelmsford, MA. The predicted hourly gratification for this position is $19 to $22, depending on experience.
In this role you will support Project Managers with project related activities and support the office with administrative needs. The ideal candidate will provide a high-level of support under limited review that requires experience, makes decisions within authorized limits, exercises judgement in selecting and interpreting information, and has a strong desire to learn a variety of tasks and adapt to changes.
- Establishes cooperative relationships with Project Managers, Estimators and customers to determine project scope and clarify project requirements and resources needed to properly set up jobs. Understands specific customer processes and compliance requirements related to billings, waivers, insurance, and contact information.
- Assist project managers with proposals, job opening, subcontractor contracts, financial tracking, support of billers for client invoicing, and various duties related to administrative project management
- Performs job setup administrative duties in an accurate and timely manner including creating project binders, generating job numbers, inputting estimation data, documenting job phases, and creating accounts in accounting software; ensures all documents are properly filed.
- Coordinates the distribution and submission of documents with vendors and subcontractors such as contracts, waivers, notice of furnishings, and notice of commencements.
- Collaborates with the safety team to ensure projects meet regulatory and customer safety requirements; may support tracking portions of HSSE such as OSHA logs, insurance, drug screens, completion of safety training, and EMR ratings.
- Compiles financial tracking for some clients, liaison between billers and Project Manager, supports edits of pre-invoices; identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves invoice discrepancies through Accounts Payable Associate, Controller, and Project Managers.
- Assists in coordinating the payment of vendors and subcontractors; troubleshoots and resolves payment issues; communicates variances or discrepancies in contracts.
- Distributes change orders and purchase orders to appropriate subcontractors, suppliers and project team members; verifies quantities and costs; Distributes to accounting once approved.
- Some general reception duties may be required; answering phone, greeting guests, receiving deliveries, ordering supplies; assisting with meeting arrangements, meal ordering, setup, break down, etc.
- At least 5 years of office experience and 3 years of project management experience.
- High computer literacy – MS Office Suite, experience with accounting systems.
- Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary, establishing a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and personnel.
- Must have valid driver’s license and the ability to successfully complete pre-employment screenings including a drug test, MVR check, basic physical, criminal background check, and credit check.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.