Nashua, NH 03060
HW Staffing Solutions has an immediate job opening for a Purchasing Coordinator in Nashua, NH. Our client is a local and a family owned company with over 20 years of experience on the market. The predicted hourly gratification for this position is $17 to $19, depending on experience.
In this role you will be responsible for purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Accurately controls and tracks physical inventory.
- Issues purchase and work orders to generate product shipments.
- Maintains status of orders through entire process.
- Participates in inventory process and daily audits and resolves inventory discrepancies.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers, monitoring and expediting orders.
- Maintains and manages accurate records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, and/or supplies stocked.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Maintains shipping and receiving schedules.
- Performs and oversees processing and routing of invoices.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2 + years of experience or High School diploma with 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong math skills including basic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as well as an understanding of percentages and decimals.
- Familiarity with the barcode scanner (RFID used to enter items into an inventory database).
- Proficiency with an MRP Inventory System, computer databases and spreadsheets as well as sending emails to other departments and ordering items online.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Dimitra is a staffing consultant specializing in professional placements in such fields as purchasing, accounting, customer service, and administration. She is dedicated to assisting job seekers in securing employment in their areas of expertise. Most importantly, she strives to pair her candidates with jobs that will bring them joy and fulfillment.