QC lab tech position
East Providence, RI 02914
Following is an overview of the tasks that this person will do. These are only some of the duties that our regular techs do, so this job is JUST to test the coupons. The position is nights 6:00pm – 6:00am. it’s 4 days on/4 days off.
- Performs various test procedures on incoming raw materials, in process materials for production, and finished product
- Ensures the samples through the QC lab are handled and tested in a safe, precise, accurate and efficient manner
- Maintains all testing records in SQC and specialized software packages in the lab.
- Enters complete and accurate data records into electronic data management system
- Operates with little or no supervision, self-motivated
- Records data in spreadsheets
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong computer skills: email, data/document management system, excel, word and other software programs
- Must be able to work independently and adapt in a dynamic environment
- General math proficiency
- Good organizational skills, able to multitask with commitment to accuracy
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to learn and follow written standard operating procedures
A High School diploma is required. An Associate degree or completion of some college work in a scientific discipline is desirable.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.