Quality Assurance Inspector
The Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for identifying and communicating any potential or existing problems concerning inbound and outbound product quality.
· Perform inspections/tests of products in an effective manner.
· Conduct daily audits of receiving, shipping and production activities.
· Ensure quality specifications are met for all products and procedures.
· Maintain a safe and productive work environment.
· Other duties as assigned.
AUTHORITY LEVEL (if applicable):
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent applicable experience
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (if applicable):
Must be able to bend, stoop and lift at least 35lbs consistently. Requires standing in one place for long periods of time. Must be able to work at a rapid and steady pace while producing accurate and quality work.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.