Quality Assurance Inspector
765 Smithtown Bypass, Smithtown, NY - 11787 Kings Park, NY 11725
HW Staffing is currently looking for a Quality Inspector for a pharmaceutical company located in Commack, NY
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4pm
The Quality Production Inspector is responsible to perform continuous checks at the setup, during and completion of the Compression and Encapsulation manufacturing process.
The Quality Production inspector will perform check according to stated company procedures, FDA regulations and as instructed by the Quality Assurance-Production Manager.
Principal duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Monitoring Temperature and Humidity in production, packing, warehouse areas
- Perform room clearance checks of compression and encapsulation rooms before scheduled production runs
- Performs cleaning checks of coating and blending rooms before scheduled production runs
- Perform manufacturing checks of raw materials, product blends and capsule shells at set up as well as throughout manufacturing runs
- Perform manufacturing checks during compression process, including but not limited to: weight, hardness, thickness, and physical appearance checks
- Perform manufacturing checks during encapsulation process, including but not limited to: weight check and physical appearance checks
- Perform in process checks during bulk inspection process
- Perform manufacturing checks during coating process
- Pull test samples for Quality Control Laboratory and log samples into the correct log book
- Perform room clearance after manufacturing and during compression and encapsulation process
- Maintain and process destruction of product forms
- Co-sign unscheduled process stoppage investigation forms on as needed basis
- Have basic familiarity with equipment in department
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written (Reporting Writing) (Data Analysis)
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment preferred
- In-depth knowledge of cGMPs, FDA, USP CFR requirements OSHA, fire and general safety
- Physical Requirements- ability to bend, twist, reach, climb ladders, lift materials up to 50lbs and move drums up to 500lbs using a pallet jack
- Must have good vision, aided by glasses if necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Management, team, and people skills
- Excellent analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Quality training or equivalent continuous improvement experience preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
HW Staffing Solutions is looking for an experienced QA Inspector for their client in Commack, NY.
Call today for further details.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Schadaxary (Schary) Belgaumkar
Senior Executive Recruiter
I have been working with HW Staffing Solutions for the past 2 1/2 years. I have extensive experience in light industrial positions, administrative & clerical positions. My passion is helping people find their ideal job!