Quality Control Inspector
Attleboro, MA 02703
- Perform Quality Assurance Inspections on Incoming, In-Process, and Finished Good products according to Quality Assurance controlled procedures.
- Perform First Article and Spot Checks for manufacturing of machined components.
- Complete and maintain Quality Assurance Inspection Records
- Maintain Quality Assurance areas to ensure they are clean and orderly
- Perform verifications on product development
- Perform product testing as required
- Process Product Returns
- Work within the Company Quality System
- Anything else deemed necessary to ensure the quality of products.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Two to three years prior experience in a Quality Assurance Environment
- Knowledge of ISO, FDA and cGMP’s guidelines
- Experience with testing and measuring equipment (Calipers, Micrometers, gauges (pin, ring & plug), Smartscope (similar to Comparator), scales and microscopes)
- Ability to understand and interpret blueprints
- Ability to effectively coordinate activities
- Ability to follow specific procedures and work instructions
- Be able to accurately collect and report data
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. maximum
- Good communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access/Excel database and Microsoft Word
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.