Quality Control Inspector
Woburn, MA 01801 US
The Quality Control Inspector performs various operations and duties regarding Quality Control and Quality Assurance. The work will be within the company's multiple facilities' manufacturing, inspection, and inventory areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate all measurement, testing, and gauge
- Visually inspects outgoing shipments to verify conformance to specifications reporting defects to quality assurance or area manager
- Works from operator instructions on the computer in each work area to perform various audits to verify all production are running to customer and conformance specification
We are offering $20.00 per hour, operating on 1st shift.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Prior experience using computers, printers, and other standard office equipment
- Current experience using and caring for various measuring and inspection tools
- Advanced coursework or job training completion is desirable
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.