Marlborough, MA 01752 US
The over night Quality Control Shift Technician is to ensure that the quality control lab operations are coordinated in accordance with established standard operating procedures and work instructions while adhering to safety, quality, regulatory and productivity objectives. Conducts and documents QC tests and performs data entry.
Job Responsibilities QC Lab Technician Responsibilities
· Assures all job activities adhere to company Environmental, Health and Safety requirements
· Cooperates with other personnel to achieve departmental and interdepartmental objectives and maintain good employee relations
· Ensures the samples through the QC lab are handled and tested in a safe, precise, accurate and efficient manner
· Maintains all testing records in SQC and specialized software packages in the lab.
· Escalates calibration and repair of instruments to the appropriate designee
· Performs quality control checks on instruments and equipment and identifies mechanical problems.
· Performs various test procedures on incoming raw materials, in process materials for production, and finished product
· Checks supplies on a regular basis and requests supplies as necessary to keep materials on hand at all times.
· Submits written and oral responses to out of control test results, escalating when appropriate.
· Enters complete and accurate data records into electronic data management system
· Operates and maintains lab equipment, and able to troubleshoot malfunctions
· Maintains good housekeeping standards in work environment
· Operates with little or no supervision, self-motivated
· Prepares chemical solutions and standards according to standard formulas.
· Records data in spreadsheets
· Performs other duties as assigned or requested
· Good communication skills, both oral and written
· Strong computer skills: email, data/document management system, excel, word and other software programs
· Must be able to work independently and adapt in a dynamic environment
· General math proficiency
· Good organizational skills, able to multitask with commitment to accuracy
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to learn and follow written standard operating procedures
· A High School diploma is required. An Associate degree or completion of some college work in a scientific discipline is desired
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nashally Rivera Rodriguez
My name is Nashally, I've been in HW Staffing for a year. I started as an Onboarding Specialist and now I'm an Onsite recruiter. I really enjoy working in this industry, as it really gives me the opportunity to help others, to see the excitement when they get a job opportunity is a big success for me.