Attleboro, MA 02703
· Perform Quality Assurance Inspections on Incoming, In-Process, and Finished Good products according to Quality Assurance controlled procedures.
· Perform First Article and Spot Checks for manufacturing of machined components.
· Complete and maintain Quality Assurance Inspection Records
· Maintain Quality Assurance areas to ensure they are clean and orderly
· Perform verifications on product development
· Perform product testing as required
· Process Product Returns
· Work within the Company Quality System
· Anything else deemed necessary to ensure the quality of products.
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong mathematical skills
· Two to three years prior experience in a Quality Assurance Environment
· Knowledge of ISO, FDA and cGMP’s guidelines
· Experience with testing and measuring equipment (Calipers, Micrometers, gauges (pin, ring & plug), Smartscope (similar to Comparator), scales and microscopes)
· Ability to understand and interpret blueprints
· Ability to effectively coordinate activities
· Ability to follow specific procedures and work instructions
· Be able to accurately collect and report data
· Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. maximum
· Good communication and writing skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Access/Excel database and Microsoft Word
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.