Lebanon, TN 37087 US
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Ensures each order meets customer-approved requirements by reviewing text, artwork, and barcode readings and compare to approved artwork proof.
· Verifies correct UV, varnish, and stock are being used for the order.
· Pulls and/or inspects customer samples.
· Checks each press on a frequent basis to review press retains and verifies documentation for the order is correctly completed and all customer requirements are met.
· Aids production supervisors and press operators in the quality decision-making process when needed.
· Uses Pantone Book, Color Standards, and Bar Code scanners to preform appropriate tests and record findings accordingly.
· Completes QC checklists and other required documentation and checks for errors and/or omissions.
· Performs product run testing as needed, such as alcohol rub testing, die cut testing testing, and peel/tape testing.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.)
Must have at least one year experience in a manufacturing environment.
Must possess good verbal and written communications skills.
Must pass color vision test.
Must have strong mathematical skills.
Must be able to manage time effectively.
Must be able to work well in a team environment.
Must be able to maintain good attendance.
Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Employee is required to: stand, talk, hear and be mobile.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Velma and I love to connect Awesome people with Great Companies. Please contact me at 207.239.3752