Worcester MA, (none selected)
Job Title: Quality Administrator
Reports To: Quality Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Responsible for supporting the company’s quality organization including client support, quality/regulatory implementation, and familiarity with quality in an engineering manufacturing environment. Candidate should be a self-starter, resourceful, highly organized, and possess a strong attention to detail. This individual must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well independently.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain internal quality system(s).
- Ability to analyze customer/regulatory requirements and to assess their effect on the internal quality system.
- .Ability to analyze customer/regulatory requirements and to assess their effect on the internal quality system
- Performing document control functions; creating, revising and tracking quality documentation and conducting internal file reviews
- Works with and through all levels managers/employees in affected areas to helps focus the organization as a whole on quality and standards, not only from a production standpoint, but in all aspects that impact customer satisfaction
- Support of customer and agency audits
- Assists in qualifying, certifying, monitoring and evaluating vendors
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation and records
- Preparation of quality documentation for internal and external audits, ensuring they carried out on a basis which confirms system integrity
- Establishes, monitors, modifies and updates any and all policies, processes and procedure
- Implementing quality procedure requirement
- Ability to track document renewal date
- Prepares any and all reports required to communicate status on projects, cost of quality, meeting minutes, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
-Interpersonal skills to interact with diverse personalities and disciplines
-Demonstration of strong leadership, technical, communication and teamwork skills.
-Positive ‘can do’ approach to work; confident and resourceful
-Goal oriented, self-starter, able to work independently as well as a team player
-Organized, detailed and process oriented
-Strong analytical, leadership and hands-on problem solving skills
-Excellent follow through in a dynamic environment
-High integrity and accountability standards
Must pass BCI, Drug and Math Test.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.