765 Smithtown Bypass, Smithtown, NY - 11787 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
This job requires handling all actions relating to customer interaction. That includes both product leaving to go to the customer, as well as material returning. Contract review for incoming and outgoing orders, RMA processing, calibration coordination and vendor correspondence will be common daily tasks. An attention to detail and strong communication skills are a must as this position is customer facing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for Quality Clause verification.
- Performs contract reviews.
- Maintains equipment calibration.
- Responsible for return merchandise authorization, (RMA).
- Responsible for vendor correspondence and Vendor RMA.
- Handles certificate of compliance creation.
- Designated Quality Representative certifications – approval for customer based shipments
- AS9102 First Article Inspection
- Cable & Harnessing Inspection Support
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Schadaxary (Schary) Belgaumkar
Senior Executive Recruiter
I have been working with HW Staffing Solutions for the past 2 1/2 years. I have extensive experience in light industrial positions, administrative & clerical positions. My passion is helping people find their ideal job!