Nashua, NH 03060
We are a government contractor which supplies a full range of products and service for our Air, Land, and Naval forces including advanced electronics.
This is a first shift position.
Monday through Friday 8:00AM-5:30PM, with every other Friday off!
- Extensive health and wellness benefits.
- We also offer a great work environment and an opportunity to grow and learn in a technical environment.
- Perform analyses, inspection and tests of raw materials, packing materials, quantitative assays on samples, and/or finished products from manufacturing to ensure quality standards, compliance to customer, regulatory and BAE requirement, and tolerance specifications for the chemical, electrical or physical property.
- Prepares and monitors quality static reporting.
- Review production records for conformance to procedures.
- Conducts non-conformance tests of manufactured, packaged or tested products.
- Associates degree in related Engineering Technology Field or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related certified quality technician or inspector experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficient in using Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to read and understand assembly drawings, manufacturing process instructions and military inspection standards.
- Knowledge of Solumina, Promis, and Microsoft Access (Preferred)
- Additional experience in process verification audits, Quality Assurance Reviews (QARs), and Lot Acceptance Testing (LAT) (Preferred)
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.