142 St. John St. Portland, ME Portland, ME 04102
Summary: Our client is looking to hire a full-time DevOPS Integration Developer to build and maintain application interoperability, ETLs, and backend applications for our existing pipelines and datastores.
- This role will also assist in engineering future iterations and changes required to promote Big-Data solutions and provide APIs and integrate with Message Queues to make data access more streamlined.
- This role will also be required to assist in delivering solutions to external and internal customers on an as needed basis.
- Support data pipeline technologies such as Elasticsearch and Logstash
- Design and maintain ETL processes to support analytics for internal teams
- Assist in recommending future technology and solutions
- Support other team members with application integrations
- Develop and support a CICD approach to product and service deployments
- Take proactive actions to ensure compatibility and security compliance of data services
- Work with Hunt and Development teams to find solutions to data collection efforts
- Implement and provide access for data sources to support products and services
- CICD tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, etc)
- Various Flavors of Linux (SUSE, CentOS, Redhat, etc)
- Various development languages (Ruby, PHP, Python, Java etc)
- Database Query Languages (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
NO SPONSORSHIP. NO 3rd PARTIES. USC/GC ONLY. 100% REMOTE
USC or GC holder.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.