Receptionist/Human Resource Assistant
Leominster, MA 01453
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Receptionist is responsible for answering the company phone line, greeting visitors to the office and providing clerical support to Human Resources and Customer Service.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Answer the phone in a timely and professional manner
- Greet visitors to the company’s operations
- Monitor and order office supplies as needed
- Monitor inventory, including customer bill & hold inventory
- Input Corrugated inventory into system
- Input Board receipts, machine run times, or other data as needed
- Coordinate FedEx/UPS shipments and pickups as needed
- Mail invoices and other items as requested
- Interact with customers and sales staff as required
- Adhere to all ISO / SQF / HACCP personnel GMP practices, conduct and safety policies.
- File management of personnel files; human resources related task
- Other duties as required
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with employees, management, customers, vendors and any visitors
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
Full time, 5 days a week. Hours 8-5:00pm Monday-Friday
Interested candidates please submit resume in Word format.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.