West Warwick, RI 02893
- Administrate all the processes for returned goods, this includes tracking and ensuring appropriate repairs.
- Maintain all required reports, lists and accurate records.
- Ensure that all returns sent to are complete and accurate.
- Generate a service report for all returned goods which will include pertinent information.
- Generate repair orders for all returned goods. This will contain all information needed to ship the unit back to the customer in a timely fashion.
- Insure all returned goods have a notification of return (RMA) along with insuring all parts intended on being returned are accounted for.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the supervisor or other management as required
Required Experience and Education:
- Two years’ experience in an administrative position in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Outlook and Excel
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.