San Diego, CA 92121 US
Responsible for assisting scientific staff in carrying out research assignments involving a variety of laboratory methods, equipment and procedures.
- Conducts basic laboratory bench experiments.
- Participates in analysis and organization of data for presentations.
- Writes experimental summaries and technical reports for own data.
- Completes paperwork by assigned completion dates.
- Carries out assigned laboratory tasks.
- Monitor and maintain laboratory notebooks.
- Operate lab equipment and perform routine maintenance and or repair.?
Technology Requirements (I.E Programs, systems, etc) Molecular biology techniques: PCR, DNA/RNA extraction, pipetting, MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
What does a typical day look like? (daily tasks) Designing/planning experiment, executing experiment in lab, data analysis, report results and conclusion.
Preferred background/prior work experience? Degree in Biology or Biochemistry with experience in PCR, DNA/RNA extraction, serial dilutions, pipetting, data analysis, handling of biological specimens, aseptic technique, sequence analysis.
Priority soft skills Organized, detailed, works well in a team environment.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.