Sales Contracts Specialist
San Diego, CA 92121 US
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, draft and negotiate standard and non-standard sales contracts for Public Health and DOD.
-Create Quotes and prepare high volume of administrative documents.
- Prepare and or participate in the preparation of sales proposals, agreements and related documents including Requests for Proposals RFPs and cross-divisional customer contracts
- Partner with Hologic's Legal and other internal departments to support the negotiations of customer contract terms and conditions, and ensure sales contracts are consistent with Hologic's terms, conditions, policies and procedures
- Coordinate review and input from appropriate business functions and cross-functional teams as needed to complete contracting documents
- Coordinate with the other members of the Contracts team to ensure effective workflow, consistent process execution and unified approaches throughout the Contracts department
- Lead and or participate in process improvement projects for Contracts department
- Train new hires on contracting guidelines and processes
- Participate in all required job training and development courses and seminars
- Cross train on other functions to provide back up support to other Contracts Specialists and or Contracts Analysts and or Administrators
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed
Priority soft skills Communication
Sense of urgency
Attention to detail
Technology Requirements (I.E Programs, systems, etc) Salesforce, CLM and RFP Experience, ERP and Microsoft.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.