Sales Development Representative
Montreal , QC CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
As an Instrument Inside Sales Development Representative, you would be part of the Sales Team promoting products that are used by people worldwide for specialty measurement and scientific analysis. Your main responsibilities would include:
- Prospecting new customers across assigned region to fill the sales pipeline.
- Follow-up of development and projects of existing and new customers to drive business growth.
- Identifying customer business problems and translating them into solutions while promoting the Waters instrument portfolio
- Working closely with sales teams and marketing to incorporate initiatives to drive adoption of new products to new accounts, contacts and key opinion leaders (KOL)
- Using a CRM system daily to ensure compliance and accurate forecasting.
- Minimum of BS/BA in chemistry or a related discipline
- At least 3 years laboratory and/or sales experience
- English and French proficiency required both written and oral.
- Understanding of the scientific workflow of utilizing HPLC and/or LC/MS techniques is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization / planning / time management skills
- Mature disposition, positive attitude, and strong sense of commitment
- Tenacity and a strong drive to engage with new customers.
- Experience with Sales Force and Microsoft Office packages is a plus.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.