Sales and Marketing Specialist
Edison, NJ 08818 US
HW Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Specialist
This is a direct hire position, Monday- Friday, 8:00 am-5:00pm
This position has responsibilities in both Sales and Marketing. The position is responsible for learning all aspects of the FBC leasing process. In addition, this position is responsible for the design and implementation of marketing initiatives and presentations to support the Federal Business Centers (FBC) Sales Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates willingness to learn commercial real estate sales.
- Works with Real Estate Leasing Manager to understand the Federal Business Centers leasing process.
- Shows spaces and with training, ultimately prepares proposals and deals.
- Develops relationships with customers, brokers, and industry associates.
- May attend 1-2 evening industry events per month.
- Revamps and maintains the FBC website.
- Creates marketing brochures and flyers for spaces as they become available.
- Creates marketing materials to be used by Sales to present to customers as part of retention.
- Designs pertinent and updated ads for ad journals sponsored by FBC.
- Markets spaces via email blasts, flyers, Costar, LoopNet.
- Creates and maintains social media platforms.
- Maintains organized records of marketing activities, metrics, and results.
- Develops innovative ways to show appreciation to the customers in collaboration with Customer Service (CS) team.
- Works in conjunction with CS on events for customers, as well as future broker events.
- Works creatively to develop new programs to benefit the customers’ experience that showcase Raritan Center Business Park and what Federal Business Centers (FBC) has to offer.
- Evaluates the Raritan Center Business Park Amenities and participates in a program to expand and/or attract additional amenities to Raritan Center Business Park.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn all aspects of industrial and office buildings and systems with an eye on being proficient as to what is considered “Best in Class.”
- Participates on the Marketing Space Curb Appeal Program in Collaboration with the Premises Improvements, Property Maintenance, and CS teams.
- Works with the various Operations teams on enhancing the “Federalization” of spaces to achieve “Best in Class” attributes.
- College degree preferably in Business or Marketing with applicable business experience is desired.
- 3-5 years of Sales, Marketing experience in the commercial real estate development field is required.
- Ability to work after hours when required in the office, or at an industry event.
- Prompt arrival each morning, and regular attendance at work on site is required.
- Pleasant and cooperative attitude with a diverse group of coworkers, customers, brokers, and vendors.
- Thorough knowledge of general office practices and procedures, including clear comprehensible business English and proficient basic business writing skills.
- Professional appearance; grooming and dress consistent with desired corporate image.
- Pleasant reception of customers at events; greets all customers, coworkers, and guests with a genuine smile, maintaining eye contact.
- Ability to follow through on work assignments in a timely and organized manner.
- Ability to multi-task in addition to performing regular duties.
- Ability to lift packages, materials, and files up to 25 pounds; ability to bend and sit or stand for periods of up to four hours at a time at a desk, in front of a computer screen, or at an event.
- Valid state motor vehicle license in good standing with reliable transportation.
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong technical ability in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Able to learn and become proficient in new software packages such as Workspeed and Wix. Ability to learn and become proficient with Mac.
- Self-Motivated with excellent presentation skills.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Accomplished staffing manager with a passion for driving excellence in sourcing, recruiting and placing top talent