Sample Room Associate
Townsend, MA 01469
Our client located in Townsend, MA is looking to fill a position of the Sample Room Associate. It’s a full-time temporary assignment (1 month, possibly longer).
In this role you will process orders for Samples and fabricated plastic products. Inspect Samples for conformance to company standards. Manage the employee stores and process all incoming and outgoing mail. Maintain perpetual inventory of finished items and component parts.
- Process daily orders.
- Pick, inspect, wrap, pack and process all sample, replacement show, and donation orders.
- Bill shipments and monitor outstanding orders by generating various exception reports.
- Process UPS and USPS mail and packages using the Systems provided by those Services.
- Upload UPS and USPS updates, performs routine preventative maintenance of the machines and reports when supplies or repairs are needed.
- Maintain inventory.
- Label seasonal items and special program items stored in Warehouse.
- Work with Marketing in the rotation of these items
- Knows and adheres to safety regulations (e.g., OSHA) as well as organization's safety policies and procedures.
- Utilizes appropriate equipment, including lifting devices, such as hand trucks.
Experience in retail.
Experience in a warehouse setting.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.