Sample Service Coordinator
The position is responsible for the shipping, receiving, and inspection of product from within our sample warehouse. The position provides support to our field sales force for their sample requests. The individual will process samples out to the sales force. The position will also play a role in the inventory management of the sample warehouse.
- Process RMA returns of samples. Inspect all incoming returns to verify quality.
- Clean and prepare product for next use including rebuilding of Sample Service Center sets returns.
- Process samples out to sales force.
- Build new Sample Service Center sets as directed by management.
- Maintain files of all shipments and the associated product data.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with SAP inventory management software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer/data entry proficiency.
- Knowledge of medical devices and equipment preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and have good judgment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.