Saco, ME 04072
A great Seafood company looking for a Sanitation Supervisor to oversee cleaning and sanitation of other parts of the facility and oversee the sanitation team. This position has a ton of room for growth and improvement within the company. Must be comfortable lifting at least 50 lbs to the waist, 25 lbs overhead, bend, stoop, work on platforms, climb stairs, and reach overhead. Must be comfortable working in a refrigerated environment as well. An ideal person will have experience operating a fork truck, have plant maintenance background, knowledge of production procedures as well as perishables/seafood/LEAN experience. Prior International or Export experience is preferred, but not required
This shift is a night shift typically 4 pm to 2 am and weekend flexibility is a must.
- Oversee cleaning and sanitation of other parts of the facility
- Ensure that sanitary performance meets food safety standards
- Constructively and effectively lead a culturally diverse team, train and set food safety goals for sanitation crew
- Manage sanitation chemical supply and inventory
- Maintain a safe work environment and always raise safety awareness
- Document key sanitation records accurately, consistency and timely
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with opportunity for growth
- Paid vacation + sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance on a national PPO network with company premium contributions
- Low-asset fee 401k retirement plan after 1 year
- Casual dress code
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent required.
- 4+ years related management experience in a food production facility, ideally ready to eat
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Strong troubleshooting skills and self starter
- Be able to perform essential functions of the position including lifting up to 50 pounds and work in tight areas
- Reliable attendance and punctuality.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.