Amherst, NH 03031
Our client located in Amherst is looking to fill a Shipper/Material Handler position. In this role you would ensure the accurate packing and timely delivery of company products to customers, and assure accuracy of packed orders and picking documents.
- Assemble and pack product containers; preparing and sticking shipping labels on packed cartons.
- Prepare and expedite shipments.
- Create shipping documentation including bills of lading, shipping labels, and export paperwork.
- Use lift truck or pallet jack to convey or hoist materials.
- Assist with inventory.
Skills, experience and education:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with various major shipping carrier’s policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with Export documentation and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Must be able to perform physical: use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.