Small Piece Assembler
Windsor, CT 06095 US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process.
- Complete small assemblies using small hand tools, such as screwdrivers, nut drivers, cutters, pliers, wire strippers, etc.
- Attached ends of wires and cables to components, plugs, terminal strips or connectors.
- Perform soldering with printed circuit boards and cables.
- Crimp electrical connectors onto wire ends by hand or with automatic termination machine.
- Cut wires to length by hand or with automatic wire cutting machine.
- Test wiring and connection continuity tester.
- Mark identifying data on completed harness or cable.
- Perform related duties as assigned, within the scope of the position.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to use tools (i.e., clamps and hand drill).
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.