- Install, configure and image desktop, enterprise level servers and storage devices.
- Configuration of software and hardware RAID
- Testing of hardware for quality and performance
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software issues
- Working with the Sales team to ensure that all systems are completed to both the customer's
request and current best practices
- Follow written and verbal instructions, ISO documentation, procedures and policies.
- Maintain a clean/safe work environment.
- Assist with other duties/responsibilities as requested/needed.
- Degree or certification in Computer Science or related field preferred – Minimum: High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in fluent English.
- Must function well within a fast paced production environment, be a team player, strong work ethic and work well with others.
- Must be able to follow directions/instructions and pay close attention to details.
- Must have ability to work with speed, precision and focus.
- Must be able to ensure that quality of workmanship meets company standards and customer expectations.
- Previous experience is preferred, willing to train the right person/s.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.