Portsmouth, NH 03801
Duties include management reporting, preparing order paperwork, maintaining spreadsheets, verifying order materials, filing invoices, and shipping.
- Receive new orders and issue paperwork for production release
- Verify part counts and organize kit materials according to work orders
- Prepare reports for sales orders received, scheduled, shipped, etc.
- Record job tracking hours to products and assign in Quickbooks
- Prepare and package outgoing shipments along with required paperwork
- File shipped orders; match payments to invoices; archive older files
- Track returned product and completed rework by serial number/PO/RMA
- Maintain inventory records including receipts, withdrawals, quantities and locations
- Manage stockroom of Singularity parts and customer consigned inventory
- Check consumable materials and supplies and report when stock is low
- Follow ESD and Quality procedures (will be trained)
- Conduct physical inventory and cycle counts as directed
- Perform other duties as assigned
High school or equivalent diploma. Associates degree or additional courses encouraged.
Work environment includes processes that utilize solder and cleaning agents (which have various odors); and machines with moving parts and hot surfaces. Employees will be trained on safety procedures. Employees wear ESD smocks and ESD heel and wrist straps while handling ESD sensitive components.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with spreadsheets (Excel or equivalent)
- Detail-oriented and highly organized in work habits and personal space
- Prior experience using Quickbooks for Manufacturing preferred
- Self-motivated and be able to work with minimum supervision
- Problem-solver, quick learning, high personal integrity, team player
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.