Cincinnati, OH 45225
Stockroom Clerk 1st Shift
7AM-5:30PM, Mon-Thursday; Friday: 7AM-3:30PM 48 hours a week: Monday-Friday
This position is responsible for ordering, storing, issuing, and maintaining all hardware and tools used in the
manufacturing process. The ideal candidate will possess mechanical skills and technical knowledge of computers
and manufacturing machines.
- Communicate effectively with shop personnel to ensure timely service and prevent machine down time.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and transactions through documenting inventory transfers in computer and document any discrepancies.
- Sort, count, and stocking of shelves with incoming parts into proper bin location and insure that all parts are properly labeled.
- Perform FIFO stock rotation and arrangement of materials for efficient handling and perform storage conditions necessary to protect material from damage or deterioration.
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service and pull all customer orders as indicated on the request list and either place requested items on shelf, package for shipment, or dispatch for delivery.
- Cleaning and organization of tool crib
- Follow all established inventory preparation guidelines and requirements
- Operate pallet jack, forklift, in a safe manner.
- Assist in Receiving and ATD Stockroom as necessary
High School diploma or equivalent required
Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)
Ability to use hand tools and power tools
Strong mechanical aptitude and tech savvy
Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
Strong problem solving skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Fluency in written and spoken English
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Familiar with various types of machining equipment and computer knowledge
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data
Keen eye for detail
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. Work with hand tools and power tools and some heavy lifting is required. Work in manufacturing environment and use of computer (typical 2-button scroll mouse and keyboard - 10% of the work day). The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required PPE. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.