160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Southwick, MA
As a Technical Writer, you will work with engineers and other technology experts to write and manage assigned technical scopes that flow between IT engineers, the sales organization and customers. This individual will write up contracts off of a template, quotes to customers off of a template, projects and presentations off of templates.
- Technical writer should possess the following specific qualities:
- Technical writer must have excellent written skills to be able to explain technical information clear
- Technical writer must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds.
- Technical writer will create detailed proposals for others to follow. As a result, they must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions can be useful.
- Technical writer must be able to think about a procedure or product in the way that a person without technical experience would think about it.
- Technical writer must be able to work well with other writers, sales personnel, engineers and customers.
- An associate degree or equivalent experience in, English, communications or journalism preferred.
- In addition, experience with a technical subject, such as computer science, Web design, or engineering, is important.
- 0- 4 years experience.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.